Performances for Adelaide Gang Show will be held 27 September - 1 October.
Rehearsals will commence weekly from the start of May.
All cast must complete an audition session. Please register for your session on trybooking: https://www.trybooking.com/BVXDZ
Auditions will be held on the following times:
· Monday 21st Feb 7.00 - 9.30pm Venue: Fullarton Scout Group (1A Culross Avenue, Myrtle Bank)
· Thursday 24th Feb 7.00 - 9.30pm Venue: Scouts SA HQ (211 Glen Osmond Rd, Frewville)
· Monday 28th Feb 7.00 - 9.30pm Venue: Scouts SA HQ (211 Glen Osmond Rd, Frewville)
· Saturday 5th March 10am - 12.30pm Venue: Scouts SA HQ (211 Glen Osmond Rd, Frewville)
Adelaide Gang Show offers youth members to develop skills in Singing, Acting and Dancing, and participate in a full Stage production in September.
Perhaps you are interested in the technical side to putting on a theatre production or are interested in helping in one of our support roles? Adults and Youth Members over 16 can be involved in our one of our many behind the Scenes technical Roles.
Technical roles include:
· Audio & Microphones,
· Audio Visual,
· Front of House,
· Make Up,
· Scenic Design,
· Stage Crew,
If you do not have a Scouts SA Membership number, or an appointment with Scouts SA please contact our Administration Team who can help you with the Scouts SA Registration process.
Girl Guide Members please email our Administration Director, Jack Bruce (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be able to assist you with registration to the Myscout System.
1. (Cast only) All Cast must register, and attend an audition session. Audition sessions will be held in 2022.
2. (Cast and Crew) Register for Cast or Crew through this application on Myscout. Crew, please select the department areas you would like to work in, plus 2 other preferences.
3. (Cast and Crew) Once you have registered to this event, and have attended an audition (cast only) you will receive an invite to share your Operoo profile with Adelaide Gang Show. If you do not have a profile, you will be invited to create a profile.
The MyScout Registration system will record and manage your Membership compliance (Registration, screening and training Status).
The Operoo system will be used to manage your medical information, the administration of permission and administrative forms, and member communications.
Fees for 2022, are as follow:
- Cast: $100
- Crew (All Season): $50
- Crew (Bump in and Performance Week): $60
- Crew (Performance Week): $40
Fees are not payable upfront and Cast and Crew will be invoiced at the start of the Season.
Please contact our Administration Director Jack Bruce at email@example.com for more information, or should you need to withdraw from this event.
For more information go to www.adelaidegangshow.com.auRole fees